We’re looking for a Marketing and Development extraordinaire to join our colourful CHYA team!
Courthouse Youth Arts Vision
Mobilising and emboldening the next generation to take creative risks, explode
boundaries, develop critical works and be a powerful voice in global contemporary
Courthouse Youth Arts Purpose
Working across multiple creative platforms, we champion a new generation of thinkers,
makers, risk-takers and agitators.
We lead this through our program of events, exhibitions and performances while providing
a support framework including mentorship, collaboration, residency programs and
Through our broad creative program of established and emerging art forms; young people
are given the opportunity to develop their own works and practice, or be a part of an
inclusive, diverse creative community.
Summary of position
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Marketing and Development Coordinator is
a critical role in a fast-paced, creative environment. This role is responsible for
implementing effective marketing and promotional strategies to grow the Courthouse
Youth Arts brand and meet ambitious targets for audience growth and engagement.
You will be responsible for generating and servicing sponsorships, grants and
donations from the corporate sector, government, individuals, agencies, trusts &
foundations. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to
make their mark in a leading arts organisation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To coordinate and collaborate in the delivery of marketing and publicity for all Courthouse Youth Arts events and activities
- To develop an annual Marketing and Communications Plan and successfully manage its execution
- To regularly update the Courthouse Youth Arts website, Facebook and other social media with new events, venue and program information, and manage the dialogue between the website and other social media
- To develop publicity materials that reflect the Courthouse Youth Arts brand, and maintain consistency in look across all materials
- To produce and distribute regular electronic communications to members, annual report and other promotional materials, pamphlets, posters, invitations, powerpoint presentations and photographic displays.
- To develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of Courthouse Youth Arts history, purpose and current programs for the purposes of providing accurate information to visitors.
- To develop media releases and manage media liaison about key events and achievements of the Courthouse Youth Arts.
- Other duties as directed.
- Develop strategies to reach a wider audience in the community
- Coordinate the acquisition and renewal of corporate sponsors, individual donors, trusts, foundations and government grants
- Provide end-to-end account management and servicing of corporate partners, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of logos, advertising materials, signage, social media posts, copy for eNewsletters etc
- Coordinate sponsorship campaigns
- Develop donor and sponsor kits under the guidance of the EP and Board
- Work with the EP and Board on fundraising strategies
- Grant research and applications
To apply email: email@example.com