Summary of Position
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Marketing and Development Coordinator is
a critical role in a fast-paced, creative environment. This role is responsible for
implementing effective marketing and promotional strategies to grow the Courthouse
Youth Arts brand and meet ambitious targets for audience growth and engagement.
You will be responsible for generating and servicing sponsorships, grants and
donations from the corporate sector, government, individuals, agencies, trusts &
foundations. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to
make their mark in a leading arts organisation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To coordinate and collaborate in the delivery of marketing and publicity for all Courthouse Youth Arts events and activities
- To develop an annual Marketing and Communications Plan and successfully manage its execution
- To regularly update the Courthouse Youth Arts website, Facebook and other social media with new events, venue and program information, and manage the dialogue between the website and other social media
- To develop publicity materials that reflect the Courthouse Youth Arts brand, and maintain consistency in look across all materials
- To produce and distribute regular electronic communications to members, annual report and other promotional materials, pamphlets, posters, invitations, powerpoint presentations and photographic displays.
- To develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of Courthouse Youth Arts history, purpose and current programs for the purposes of providing accurate information to visitors.
- To develop media releases and manage media liaison about key events and achievements of the Courthouse Youth Arts.
- Other duties as directed.
- Develop strategies to reach a wider audience in the community
- Coordinate the acquisition and renewal of corporate sponsors, individual donors, trusts, foundations and government grants
- Provide end-to-end account management and servicing of corporate partners, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of logos, advertising materials, signage, social media posts, copy for eNewsletters etc
- Coordinate sponsorship campaigns
- Develop donor and sponsor kits under the guidance of the EP and Board
- Work with the EP and Board on fundraising strategies
- Grant research and applications
- To maintain consistently high standards of professional conduct as a representative and ambassador of the Courthouse Youth Arts, preserving strict standards of confidentiality with regards to all matters associated with the organisation and its operations, including personnel, participant and client relationships.
- To actively contribute to the maintenance of a positive team environment, maintaining at all times high standards of interpersonal conduct with management, other staff, participants and user groups.
- To identify and seek out one’s own requirements for supervision, debriefing and professional development and to accept and act upon constructive feedback about one’s own work performance.
- Where responsible for expenditure within specific budget allocations, to ensure that expenditure remains within budget.
- To act at all times in the best interests of the Courthouse Youth Arts Centre and within the policy framework of the organisation.